Talent Acquisition is one of the most important strategic processes of your organization. Without a strategic talent acquisition process in place, your organization will be unable to face the hurdles that are inherent in the modern recruiting process.
Of course, there are more people in the world’s workforce than in any other time before, but global economies still run the challenge of a shortage of skilled workers. Using social media and jobs boards today, any organization can recruit professionals to accomplish specific tasks, but the key to long-term success is in your ability to recruit the best and the brightest, with minimal resources, while maximizing the return on investment and meeting your overall strategic objectives.
Strategy alignment is key to this process, and where the human alliance can provide great value. However, before you organization embarks on a comprehensive and alignment strategic talent acquisition process, you must set the foundations of your organization to be able to meet that goal.
- Implement reasonable metrics and measure relevant information and collect data that you can understand your current situation.
- Assess your organizational goals and current strategies in use
- Relate current practices and processes to your overall business objectives
- Design and implement a full talent process that is integrated into management daily activities
- Integrated business objectives with talent objectives
- Implement the right technologies and ensure that the technologies are used to support your overall objectives. Technology is the means to the end and not the end itself.
- Promote your vision and ensure success for all your internal and external goals and initiatives
- Ensure that your organization carries within it the right talent to help create a strategic acquisition process.
- Bring up to speed the talent which has or is falling behind on the latest concepts, techniques, and technologies
- Ensure proper succession of leadership, and investigate the core competencies that ensure excellent performance and success in your particular organization.